SharePoint Online Permissions for Site Owners
The following types of security groups can be used to grant access to SharePoint sites.
- SharePoint security groups (built into the SharePoint application)
- Office 365 Groups (built into Outlook Online)
Groups are managed in SharePoint Online by site administrators using a web browser. To get started, log into a SharePoint site you own, using your UARK email address and password.
- See the Microsoft Support article for customizing groups and permissions.
- Learn more about SharePoint Group access.
Office 365 Groups
Office 365 groups are managed by group administrators using a Outlook in a web browser.
- Log into outlook.office.com with your UARK email address and password.
- Under Groups on the left, add a group by clicking the plus icon (+), or click on an existing group to edit.
- The following actions can be performed:
Learn more about Office 365 Groups.