Research Data Services
Research Data Services (RDS) offers statistical software support, research database support, and one-on-one consultation and assistance with research methods and analysis. RDS also manages access to Qualtrics.
RDS provides support for various data collection methods and software packages including:
- Assistance with selection and implementation of primary and secondary data collection methods
- Assistance with submission of survey instruments to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) for approval
- Assistance with access to public domain and site licensed research databases
- Assistance with data management and preparation of data for analysis
- Consultation and recommendations for selecting statistical methods to meet project objectives
- Recommendations for selection of software to meet reporting objectives
- Support for statistical software packages including AMOS, JMP, Mathematica, SAS System, SPSS, SigmaPlot, Stata and SYSTAT
Qualtrics Request Requirements and Resources
Before requesting a Qualtrics account, RDS requires that surveys for human subject research projects must be approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB). After receiving IRB an approval or exemption, a Qualtrics Request can be made. Learn more on the Humans as Subjects in Research page.
The University of Arkansas is a member of the ICPSR. This provide all faculty, staff and students access to the ICPSR data resources.