VPN: Install GlobalProtect for Mac
- Download the GlobalProtect Installer for macOS.
- Open the GlobalProtect.pkg file and run the GlobalProtect Installer.
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy and open the General Tab.
- Click "Open Anyway" to allow the app to install.
- On the Installation Type screen, check the GlobalProtect checkbox and click Continue. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- The GlobalProtect app will pop up and ask for a portal address. Enter:
- Click Connect. Enter your UARK username and password. Click Sign In.
Once connected, the globe icon in your status panel will switch to blue.
Most campus users will automatically connect using the General Access gateway and do not need to change any settings.
If you are part of a team with special access, you will automatically be logged into the appropriate gateway. To switch between gateways:
- Click the blue globe icon in the status panel.
- Select another gateway from the drop-down menu. You will be disconnected from the previous gateway.
If you do not have appropriate access to a selected gateway, the app will disconnect.
Having trouble? Create a ticket.