SPSS Access for Students
AVD Remote Lab (Preferred)
Students can access SPSS with AVD Remote Lab from a web browser. Learn more about AVD.
VMware Remote Lab
Off campus? Users are required to connect to the campus VPN before accessing VMware Remote Lab. Download GlobalProtect VPN.
- Download and install the VMware Horizon Client.
- Open your web browser and log into apps.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
- Click the Catalog tab. Scroll down and click VDI Lab Desktops.
- Click Launch. If you are prompted to update VMware Horizon Client, click Continue.
- The virtual desktop session will begin. Log into the desktop with your UARK username and password.
- At the bottom left of the screen, click Search and enter SPSS.
- Select IBM SPSS to launch the application.
Work saved to this desktop will be lost when you log out. Be sure to save your work to a flash drive, email it to yourself as an attachment or link your cloud storage with Kumo.