How to Manage Exchange Resources
Exchange resources are managed and controlled by the individuals who are members of the department's Resource Coordinators group. Typically, resources are set up to handle meeting requests on a first come, first served basis.
Heads up: To write events directly to a Resource Calendar, the user must be a member of the Resource Coordinators group for the department.
- Log into outlook.office.com with your UARK email address and password.
- Click your profile picture in the top right and select Open another mailbox.
- Start typing the display name of the resource. Resource names begin with the four-letter code of the department that owns them. The first five results will be displayed. Click Search Directory to view a full list.
- Select the resource and click Open.
- Click the Settings gear icon in the upper right and select Calendar. From the menu on the left, select Resource scheduling.
- Change settings appropriate for your resource. Click Save.
To add a new Exchange resource, follow the instructions to create a resource.