SPSS is software that provides a range of capabilities for data management, statistical analysis and reporting. SPSS is available for purchase and in Tech Spot labs.
SPSS allows one installation per site license and can only be used for teaching and research purposes.
- Faculty and staff can purchase an SPSS site license using the IT Services Site License website. When you purchase a statistical site license, an email with a download link and installation instructions is sent to your UARK account. An SPSS Network (premium) license is the appropriate choice for departments and colleges. See the SPSS System Requirements.
- The annual license period is July 1 to June 30. Faculty and staff can renew SPSS at http://sitelicense.uark.edu.
- Students can purchase a copy of SPSS at http://studentsitelicense.uark.edu.
- If you purchased a new computer and need SPSS reinstalled, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upgrades are free.
- Users requesting distribution copies of SPSS software are charged per computer for each copy (fee schedule subject to change without prior notice). The Distribution Agreement is effective for the current fiscal year.
Contact Research Data Services at email@example.com or 479-575-2905 for questions about statistical software support.
More information about SPSS software is available at http://www.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/.