UARK Gmail is the official email and calendaring service for students, provided with Google Apps for Education including Calendar, Hangouts and more.
Log into UARK Gmail with your UARK email address (@uark.edu) and UARK password.
- Mobile setup: Open your phone's Gmail app and log in using your full UARK email address (@email.uark.edu) and password.
- Manual setup: Use the incoming mail server "imap.gmail.com" and the outgoing mail server "smtp.gmail.com."
See all UARK Gmail Tech Articles.
Some things you should know about your UARK Gmail mailbox:
- You can access UARK Gmail in a web browser at email.uark.edu or add it to your devices.
- UARK Gmail gives you access to Google Calendar, Drive and Hangouts. Learn more about accessibility when using Google Apps.
- Google Drive and UARK Gmail share an unlimited quota, and the file size limit for email attachments is 20MB.